Your co-signer has to be a spouse, parent or partner. A good co-signer will have a good credit score and a good credit history. This way when you apply together the bank will see your credit application as more attractive.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a co-signer to my vehicle?
- Are the financing terms I see on the site the actual terms? Will they change?
- How long are my gettacar financing terms good for?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- How can I get the best financing terms?
- How can I improve my chances for getting a loan approval?
- What if I have bad credit, am I able to purchase with gettacar?
- Which lenders does gettacar work with?
- Can I use my own bank/credit union?
- How should I select a co-signer?